Eufy’s home security products are on sale, with various discounts on a wide range of smart home accessories, including door locks, cameras, and doorbells. One of my favorite items from the company is a smart door lock that combines three products into one, and it’s now 15 percent off.
he eufy Security S330 It integrates a fingerprint keyless entry door lock, a smart lock that can be accessed via your phone or keypad, and an integrated smart doorbell with a chime and camera to detect visitors at the front door. The S330 isn’t the lowest price we’ve seen, but it still brings the $53 cost of this all-in-one smart home accessory down. If you don’t need a three-in-one lock, Eufy also sells standalone smart locks, doorbells, and cameras at various prices.
Eufy Security products for the door of your house
- eufy Security S330 Smart Video Lock for $297 (was $350) at Amazon: The eufy S330 is more than just a smart lock for your home. This Wi-Fi-connected lock integrates a fingerprint reader for easy access, a smart doorbell with a 2K camera to monitor front entry, and a doorbell keypad. A traditional key can also be used to access your home. One of the best things about Eufy compared to some competitors is that no subscription is required to access these smart features, including video recording and live streaming. You can store your video footage locally on a memory card in the included doorbell doorbell.
- eufy Security C210 Smart Lock for $100 after coupon (was $140) at Amazon: If you don’t need all the bells and whistles of the eufy Security S33 and prefer a simpler smart lock, the C210 is a deadbolt with a keypad on the front, a key slot for traditional access, and Wi-Fi connectivity that eliminates the need for a hub or bridge. eufy promises access to your home in five different ways, including through the eufy Security app, the keyboard or a physical key, your Apple Watch or Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant.
- eufy Security Dual Camera Video Doorbell for $150 after coupon (was $200) at Amazon: Eufy’s Dual Camera Video Door Phone stands apart from the competition with its dual camera setup designed to deter porch hackers. This model comes with a traditional forward-facing 2K camera to check for visitors and alert you when someone is at the door, but it also includes a bottom-mounted camera that’s ideally placed to monitor packages and notify you if you have a delivery. It is perfect for online shoppers.
- eufy Security Video Doorbell (battery) for $80 after coupon (was $100) at Amazon: For those who prefer simplicity, this video door phone is battery-powered, which means you won’t have to worry about wiring inside your home, and it comes with a camera with FHD 1080p resolution. While affordable, the eufy Security Video Doorbell comes with AI-powered features that will detect if there is a human presence at your door. eufy also includes a wireless doorbell in the package.
Coupons referenced in our offers do not require a specific code. Instead, be sure to click the “apply coupon” box before adding the items to your shopping cart to enjoy the savings.
Eufy security cameras and other smart accessories
If you already have a working front door security system, you might want to consider Eufy’s other smart home security products, which are also on sale.
- eufy Security Garage Control Cam with Sensor for $78 after coupon (was $98) at Amazon: If you haven’t upgraded to a smart garage door opener, this smart upgrade allows you to open and close your garage door from your smartphone, remotely check if the garage door is closed, and monitor activity inside your garage with a camera. As with other eufy smart home products, no subscription is required.
- Eufy Security eufyCam 3 Outdoor Camera (4-Pack) for $680 (was $800) at Amazon: One of the most expensive eufy Security packages we’ve seen, eufyCam 3 comes in a four-pack and includes some of the company’s most advanced features. While the camera can be recharged via a USB-C connection, the built-in solar panels mean you won’t have to remove the cameras to recharge their batteries if they’re mounted in a sunny area. A connected home dock helps keep everything in sync, and there’s an SSD or HDD slot for virtually unlimited expandable storage. Self-learning AI can help identify and recognize familiar faces versus strangers, while 4K resolution gives you sharp details, even in low light.
- eufy Security Floodlight Cam 2 for $130 after coupon (was $220) at Amazon: This weatherproof home security requires outside wiring, so professional installation may be required if you purchase this model. However, if you need to protect your home with a 2K outdoor camera and lighting, the Floodlight Cam 2 offers up to 2,500 lumens of brightness when its motion sensor is triggered. Bright light helps the camera capture more details and even record in color at night. The built-in siren can also be activated to scare off intruders.
Things to Consider
Eufy cameras are a great solution for those who don’t want to pay a recurring monthly fee to access live streams or recordings from their devices. This makes cameras a more affordable long-term proposition, but it’s not without its own limitations.
For starters, just like its rival Ring, Eufy was also recently embroiled in controversy. The company’s implementation of local storage for video and photo files captured with its cameras mitigates subscription costs for cloud storage, but hackers can easily access these files using a brute force method, a claim that the company later confirmed. When problems related to the company’s cybersecurity practices came to light, Eufy was forced to admit its shortcomings and planned changes for the future.
How this affects you as the owner or potential owner of Eufy Security cameras will vary depending on your tolerance for risk, where you intend to mount your camera, and whether you believe the company has been truthful in its responses.
Ars Technica may obtain compensation for the sales of the links in this publication through affiliate programs.
Listing Image by Eufy